What You'll Get
After meeting your local guide in downtown Savannah, you will begin your 1.5 to 2-hour introduction to the city. This tour is a stroll through the heart of Savannah’s Historic District. A roughly one-mile walk, this tour focuses on the people, places and history that make Savannah unique.
Along the way you will make stops at River Street and the City Market, a pair of retail, restaurant and entertainment districts with long histories. Walk along Broughton Street, the city’s main shopping street and of course Savannah’s most beautiful squares. The tour ends at the iconic Forsyth Park Fountain, the best-known symbol of Savannah.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A maximum of 10 people per tour
- Licensed and professional tour guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
The tour ends at the Forsyth Park Fountain which is approximately 20 minutes from the starting point.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Savannah Sidewalk Tours LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.