Stroll the squares while learning the true tales of Savannah from KT, Tom, Cody, Ed or Rhett. Join us on this historical walking tour to discover the beauty, architecture, and history of the people. Shady spots, seats, and restrooms are offered throughout this tour. We make the experience adaptable to each guest and look forward to hosting you here!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Savannah Tours and Tales, Bull St Tomochichi's Monument, Wright Square, Savannah, GA 31401
Tomochichi's Boulder is dedicated to the chief of the Yamacraw Tribe who lived in Savannah when the colony of Georgia was settled.
Duration: 5 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- If you are driving, parking is available around the squares for a fee
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Wright Square, Bull St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
The Gallery Espresso, 234 Bull St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Savannah Tours and Tales in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.