This 90-Minute walking tour highlights the unique best selling novel, Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil, A Savannah Story. You will see the interesting sights that were made famous by this novel which became an International Phenomenon.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Savannah Walks, 35 Barnard St, Savannah, GA 31401-2500
The tour begins in Reynold's Square in front of John Wesley's monument. Follow your professional guide throughout the historic district and see the sights made famous by this novel which became an International Phenomenon. Our A Walk Through Midnight in Savannah tour is a Unique walking tour based on the best-selling novel, Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil, A Savannah Story. Throughout this tour you will hear Shocking soirees and Scandalous affairs that will truly open your eyes to the lore that Savannah brings with her.
Truth is truly stranger than fiction. Who would have thought that a story about characters in a sleepy little southern town would have created such a stir? Even the rumors whispered beneath dripping Spanish moss are enough to make a man blush, and it’s all true! Just another day in this eccentric city. If you love gossip, you’ll love this tour so don’t let the Southern charm fool you!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Reynolds Square, 32 Abercorn St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
The tour begins in Reynold's Square in front of John Wesley's monument. Follow your professional guide throughout the historic district and see the sights made famous by this novel which became an International Phenomenon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual, wear good walking shoes.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hear of shocking soirees & scandalous affairs
- A saunter through the pages of John Berendt's runaway bestseller,affectionately known as "The Book".
- Entry/Admission - Savannah Walks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Oglethorpe Square, 127 Abercorn St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
1 hour 30 minutes
Wright Square, Bull St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Savannah Walks in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.