Discover Denver one bite at a time on this three-hour walking food tour through the heart of downtown. You'll visit 6 local restaurants for delicious tastings and behind-the-scenes access to kitchens and chefs. Learn about the Mile High City's thriving food scene while tasting unique local dishes.
In between tastings, your experienced foodie guide will share stories about Denver's rich history and architecture. From secret tunnels to world-famous bordellos, learn just how wild the west was in the city's early days. You'll visit historic sites and landmarks like the city's oldest jazz club, the baseball stadium, the brand new Dairy Block, the oldest hotel in Denver and the iconic Union Station.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Delicious Denver Food Tours, Denver, CO 80205
Meet your experienced foodie guide at your first tasting location in downtown Denver. Your group will start with introductions and an overview on the tastings and tour format for the day.
As you walk to 6 different restaurants for tastings, your local guide will offer an insider's look into the city's food scene, history and architecture. You'll enjoy behind-the-scenes access to some of the best restaurants in Denver. At each stop, you'll learn about the chef, what the restaurant is known for and the tasting you'll enjoy.
You'll visit a nose-to-tail butcher that sources meat from local farms, enjoy a slice of authentic Neopolitan pizza from the only pizzeria in Colorado certified by the Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana in Italy, taste a gourmet hotdog from one of Forbes' top 10 hotdog joints in the country, sample farm-fresh sheep milk cheese featured on the Bravo show Top Chef and visit a restaurant run by a James Beard award-winning chef.
In between food tastings, you'll visit historic sites and landmarks in Denver including the city's oldest jazz club, the newest micro-district downtown, and the baseball stadium.
Your tour will end with a sweet treat on the brand new Dairy Block. After the tour, all guests will receive our Insider's Guide to Denver Dining with additional recommendations for the best places to eat and drink in Denver.
*tastings subject to change.
*Vegetarian diets can be accommodated. We cannot provide substitute tastings for gluten-free, dairy-free or vegan guests on this tour.
• Visit six restaurants in the heart of downtown Denver
• Get an insider's perspective on the local culinary scene and culture
• Exploring by foot gives you an intimate glimpse of the vibrant LoDo area
• Sample sweet and savory dishes with behind-the-scenes restaurant access
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian options are available. Please advise at time of booking if required. We are unable to accommodate gluten-free, vegan or dairy-free diets. Please let your guide know about serious food allergies so they can point out which tastings to avoid.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Tours run rain, show or shine! Please plan appropriately for weather.
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes early to get checked in. Please check the Rockies baseball schedule and build in extra time to arrive on home game days.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- 6 food tastings (a substantial lunch)
- 3 drink pairings (available for purchase at the start of the tour)
- Experienced local foodie guide
- Delicious Denver Food Tours Insiders' Guide to Denver Dining
- Exclusive discounts on other tours and food experiences
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Denver, CO 80202, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Delicious Denver Food Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.