What You'll Get
Meet your experienced foodie guide near the ballpark in downtown Denver. Your group will start with introductions and an overview on the tastings and tour format for the day.
As you walk to 6 different restaurants for tastings, your experienced local guide will offer an insider's look into the city's food scene, history and architecture. You'll enjoy behind-the-scenes access to some of the best restaurants in Denver. At each stop, you'll learn about the chef, what the restaurant is known for and the tasting you'll enjoy.
You'll visit a nose-to-tail butcher that sources meat from local farms, enjoy a slice of authentic Neopolitan pizza from the only pizzeria in Colorado certified by the Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana in Italy, taste a gourmet hotdog from one of Forbes' top 10 hotdog joints in the country, sample farm-fresh sheep milk cheese featured on the Bravo show Top Chef and visit two restaurants run by James Beard award-winning chefs.
In between food tastings, you'll visit historic sites and landmarks in Denver including the city's oldest jazz club, the newest micro-district downtown, and the baseball stadium.
Your tour will end with a sweet treat inside Denver's iconic Union Station. After the tour, all guests will receive our Insider's Guide to Denver Dining with additional recommendations for the best places to eat and drink in Denver.
*tastings subject to change
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian options are available. Please advise at time of booking if required. We are unable to accommodate gluten-free, vegan or dairy-free diets. Please let your guide know about serious food allergies so they can point out which tastings to avoid.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Tours run rain, show or shine! Please plan appropriately for weather.
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes early to get checked in. Please check the Rockies baseball schedule and build in extra time to arrive on home game days.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food tasting
- Admission ticket
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
The tour ends inside Union Station.
Denver, CO 80202
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Savor Denver Food Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.