All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed September 11, 2017
· Reviewed September 10, 2017
· Reviewed September 5, 2017
What You'll Get
Winding your way along the tree-lined streets of Belltown, downtown Seattle and Pike Place Market, you'll meet top chefs and food artisans who will share some of their cooking secrets and tricks of the trade. You'll get a taste for the local cuisine with stops at venues where dishes to tantalize the taste buds are waiting.
Some of the food you may sample includes (subject to seasonal change):
- 18+ tastings, including three wine and cocktail pairings
- Cuisine from Iron Chef and James Beard Award winner Tom Douglas
- 7 tasting locations, including 4 restaurants
- Personal attention from chefs, owners, and artisans
- Enjoy truffle pizza, razor clam chowder, salmon, and much more!
On this Gourmet Seattle Tour, you will enjoy F.L.O.S.S. (fresh, local, organic, seasonal, and sustainable) foods at Seattle’s best restaurants and hot spots. From appetizer to dessert, you will eat your way through Belltown, downtown Seattle, and Pike Place Market.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Must be 21 years to consume alcohol
- Alcohol is served on this tour; please note how many guests require nonalcoholic beverages in the Special Requirements section
- If guests require the Vegetarian option, please note how many in the Special Requirements section
- If guests require the Pescatarian option, please note how many in the Special Requirements section
- Please bring a filled reusable water bottle for the tour, as you will be walking and eating for 2 hours. If you are unable to do so, water will be available for purchase at the starting location of the tour. Please arrive early to provide enough time to purchase water should you chose to do so
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children in strollers are highly discouraged, as some areas have limited access for strollers
- Walking tour
- All food and drink tastings
- Repeat visitor discount card
- Seattle dining guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
2 hours 30 minutes
Concludes at Gelatiamo on 3rd Ave at approx. 5:00pm
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Savor Seattle Food Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.