Eat your way through Seattle's most celebrated culinary landmark – Pike Place Market. Go behind the scenes on a walking tour to experience some of the city's favorite market spots. Taste locally made foods and beverages that will awaken your palate, meet and interact with the exceptional people that give the market life and hear their humble, often humorous stories.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pike Place Market, 97 Pike St Between Pike and Pine Sts. and First Ave, Seattle, WA 98101
By the end of the Pike Place Market Food and Cultural Walking Tour, you will not only have eaten an array of deliciously famous foods, but you will also have picked up a few buying tips, cooking ideas and handy market knowledge.
All participants will receive a Repeat Visitor card which entitles you 10% off the entire purchase/dining experience at all of the locations that you will have tastings at during the tour. It is valid for up to 10 days after the tour's completion and can be used as many times as you like, in as many places as you want during this time.
The Pike Place Market Food and Cultural Walking Tour includes delicious tastings from (subject to change without notice):
• Fresh seasonal produce
• Cherry-inspired treats
• Tom Douglas' crab cakes
• Russian piroshky pastries
• Artisan handmade cheeses
• Nation's best clam chowder
• Hot old-fashioned doughnuts
• And other tasty surprises!
The tour generally includes 7-8 tasting stops. The amount of food tasted on the tour is equivalent to a light lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If guests require the Vegetarian option, please note how many in the Special Requirements section
- If guests require the Pescatarian option, please note how many in the Special Requirements section
- Please bring a filled reusable water bottle for the tour, as you will be walking and eating for two to three hours. If you are unable to do so water will be available for purchase at the starting location of the tour. Please arrive early to provide enough time to purchase water should you chose to do so
- Children in strollers are highly discouraged, as some areas have limited access for strollers
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tours may be cancelled due to low booking numbers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- All food and drink tastings
- Repeat Visitor discount card
- Entry/Admission - Pike Place Market
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Etta's, 2020 Western Ave, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Savor Seattle Food Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.