What You'll Get
Your behind-the-scenes tour begins inside Indi Chocolate, where you’ll meet your local guide, a Pike Place aficionado who will regale you with fun facts and stories about the market’s history as you enjoy your 2-hour tour. Come hungry, as tastings are plentiful and add up to a full meal!
Spend a few minutes getting to know your guide and fellow guests inside Pike Place Markets only "bean to bar" chocolate maker. Then head over to Honest Biscuits to begin your tasting journey as you enjoy fresh Carolina biscuits and local coffee while your tour guide to uncovers the century long history the market. Learn about how Seattle became a caffeine mecca and how small local artisans get their start in Pike Place Market . Continue your tour around the market, stopping at a total of eight different vendors to enjoy at least 12+ tastings, from Seattle mainstays like smoked salmon and cheddar biscuits to creative bites like Turkish beef flatbread and wild salmon burgers.
Because your exclusive tour takes place right as the market opens, you’ll avoid the crowds typically found later in the day, offering the chance to chat with vendors and merchants before they get busy. You may even get a chance to go behind the counter at the fish market to toss a fish through the air, just like the market’s famous fishmongers.
When your tour ends, continue exploring the market on your own, using your included VIP savings card to shop for tasty souvenirs and gifts to take home.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Vegetarian option is available; please advise at time of booking if required
- Please note: Food allergies and diets such as gluten-free or dairy-free cannot be accommodated on this tour
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress appropriately for the weather; tours operate rain or shine
- Please bring a filled reusable water bottle for the tour, as you will be walking and eating for 2 hours. If you are unable to do so, water will be available for purchase at the starting location of the tour. Please arrive early to provide enough time to purchase water should you chose to do so
- Not wheelchair or stroller accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Tastings add up to a full meal; most people do not need lunch after the tour
- Stops are subject to change without notice
- Tours may be cancelled due to low booking numbers
- Professional guide
- Food and beverage tastings
- Savor Seattle VIP discount card valid for 10-15% off all partner locations
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
2 hours 15 minutes
Concludes at Indi Chocolate
1901 Western Ave
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Savor Seattle Food Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.