· Redeemed March 4, 2018
· Redeemed February 20, 2018
· Redeemed January 15, 2018
What You'll Get
Your behind-the-scenes tour begins inside Pike Place Market at the Market Theater, where you’ll meet your local guide, a Pike Place aficionado who will regale you with fun facts and stories about the market’s history as you enjoy your 2-hour tour. Come hungry, as tastings are plentiful and add up to a full meal!
Spend a few minutes gazing at the infamous chewing-gum wall, adding your own colorful mark if you want. Then head to the main entrance of Pike Place Market, listening to your guide’s story about how the market got its start more than 100 years ago. Your first tasting is a cup of Seattle coffee — what else? Learn about how Seattle became the caffeine mecca that it is as a talented barista makes you a latte; steamers and tea are also available if you prefer. Continue your tour around the market, stopping at a total of eight different vendors to enjoy at least 16 tastings, from Seattle mainstays like smoked salmon and cheddar biscuits to creative bites like szechuan flatbread.
Because your exclusive tour takes place right as the market opens, you’ll avoid the crowds typically found later in the day, offering the chance to chat with vendors and merchants before they get busy. You can even go behind the counter at the fish market to toss a fish through the air, just like the market’s famous fishmongers.
When your tour ends, continue exploring the market on your own, using your included VIP savings card to shop for tasty souvenirs and gifts to take home.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Vegetarian option is available; please advise at time of booking if required
- Please note: Food allergies and diets such as gluten-free or dairy-free cannot be accommodated on this tour
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress appropriately for the weather; tours operate rain or shine
- Please bring a filled reusable water bottle for the tour, as you will be walking and eating for 2 hours. If you are unable to do so, water will be available for purchase at the starting location of the tour. Please arrive early to provide enough time to purchase water should you chose to do so
- Not wheelchair or stroller accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Tastings add up to a full meal; most people do not need lunch after the tour
- Stops are subject to change without notice
- Professional guide
- Food and beverage tastings
- Savor Seattle VIP discount card valid for 10-15% off all partner locations
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
2 hours 15 minutes
Concludes at Fran's Chocolates, 1325 1st Avenue
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Savor Seattle Food Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.