· April 10, 2017
· January 10, 2017
· June 26, 2016
What You'll Get
When you’re in Seattle, experience the best of the city's famous Pike Place Market on this 2-hour walking tour shore excursion, during which you’ll eat an array of delicious foods and learn about the history of the historic market – open since 1907. Your local professional guide will not only lead you to the many vendors and through the different sections, but will also provide you with some buying tips, cooking ideas and handy market knowledge. Throughout the tour, sample 9 to 10 different items, adding up to the perfect light lunch!
Before you start your tour, don your personal headset that provides crystal-clear commentary from your tour guide. This is the only tour company in Seattle that provides this technology, which allows you to hear your guide perfectly while soaking up the lively bustle of the market.
Sample Tasting Menu (subject to change)
- Alderwood smoked salmon
- Fresh seasonal produce
- Locally roasted coffee
- Cherry-inspired treats
- Tom Douglas' crab cakes
- Russian piroshky pastries
- Artisan handmade cheeses
- Nation's best clam chowder
- Hot old-fashioned doughnuts
- And other tasty surprises!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- If guests require the Vegetarian option, please note how many in the Special Requirements section
- If guests require the Pescatarian option, please note how many in the Special Requirements section
- Please bring a filled reusable water bottle for the tour, as you will be walking and eating for 2 hours. If you are unable to do so water will be available for purchase at the starting location of the tour. Please arrive early to provide enough time to purchase water should you chose to do so
- Children in strollers are highly discouraged, as some areas have limited access for strollers
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 2-hour walking tour of Pike Place Market
- All food and drink tastings
- Repeat Visitor discount card
- Seattle dining guide and seasonal recipes
- Professional, local guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Gratuities (optional)
- Port pickup and drop off
- This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Savor Seattle Food Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.