As you depart from the heliport toward the lower foothills and lots of undeveloped mountains as well as Bluff Mountain, you’ll be amazed at the Scenic view you get of the Smoky Mountains. This tour is about 24 miles with a total Flight time of 12 minutes.
What You'll Get
The Mountain Valley is our first dedicated mountain tour. Very popular with groups looking to see more of the area, this flight offers great views of Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, and Bluff Mountain. As you take off on your flight out to Bluff Mountain and over the Tennessee Valley you are greeted with stunning views of the Smoky Mountain National Park in the distance. The highlight of this trip is getting up close and personal with Bluff Mountain and Sugar Loaf Mountain, both of which were formed by a glacier at the end of the last ice age. The total time and distance for the Mountain Valley Tour are 12 minutes and 24 miles respectively.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- 12 minutes/16 mile Helicopter Flight with views of Smoky Mountain Valley
- Professional Guide/Pilot
- Headsets to communicate with each other and the pilot will provide a informative narration of the flight.
- Entry/Admission - Great Smoky Mountain National Park
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Scenic Helicopter Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.