Take a 5-hour sunset tour of Grand Teton National Park including dinner at Signal Mountain Lodge, over looking Jackson Lake and the Teton Mountain Range. Roam the Antelope Flats in search of bison and antelope while an experienced guide shares a bit of history at the Shane Cabins. See what early life in Jackson Hole might have been like and eat at Signal Mountain Lodge with spectacular views of the Teton Range. You’ll return to Jackson along the wooded Moose–Wilson Road, home to the North American moose.
What You'll Get
Start your 5-hour tour with pickup at your accommodation in the Jackson Hole or Teton Village area. Heading north by luxury van, you’ll enter Grand Teton National Park. Keep an eye out for wildlife and receive information on the region from your experienced guide.
There will be plenty of stops along the way to check out historical sites such as the Shane Cabins. Once you reach the dining venue at The Trapper Grill located at Signal Mountain Lodge, you will have the option to sit outside on the deck and select from a full menu. Marvel at jaw-dropping views of Jackson Lake and the Teton Mountain Range during the sunset hours.
On the return drive via Moose–Wilson Road, use provided binoculars and spotting scopes to search for the occasional moose through the van’s panoramic windows.
This evening tour is an ideal option for anyone who loves viewing wildlife in a stunning natural environment.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Our luxury 12-passenger vans have a center aisle, high roof, and elongated windows for excellent wildlife viewing
- We provide you with binoculars, spotting scopes and history/wildlife resource materials.
- We recommend you bring a camera, sunglasses and extra clothing layers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Also must be able to get up & down 3 steps with assistance, if needed.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Park Entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Guide Gratuity
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Scenic Safaris in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.