Each cruise is different. It's the passengers that make the difference. Fun groups make fun trips. The ship is licensed by the Coast Guard to carry 49 passengers but we limit our sail to about half that capacity so that the trip never feels crowded. We have the roomiest deck of any boat in Key West, there is lots of room for passengers to walk around comfortable during the sail.
Our course and sail trim should match the wind and weather that day. Key West has many sights to see by water. Some days we might sail the beaches off Key West or the northwest passage toward the Gulf of Mexico or Man O War harbor watching for dolphins.
SIGHTS TO SEE
There are so many: the Navy Base, Coast Guard Base, Customs House, Mallory Square, Sunset Key, and nearby islands.. You can also gain local knowledge about the coral reef, the Straights of Florida, Cottrells Key, and Boca Grande.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park, 601 Howard England Way, Key West, FL 33040-8395
Fort Zach is a Florida State Park and National Historic Landmark centered on a Civil War-era fort located near the southern tip of Key West, Florida.
Pass By: Sunset Pier, Duval St Ocean Key Resort & Spa, Key West, FL 33040
We will sail by sunset pier and wave to the people hanging out, drinking, and listening to live music along the dockside seafood eatery at the Ocean Key Resort & Spa.
Pass By: Mallory Square, 400 Wall St, Key West, FL 33040-6633
Waterfront square with restaurants & shops, known for its nightly festivals to watch the sunset.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- Alcoholic Beverages - Mimosas, champagne, fine wines, and beers included
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Cheese platter and crackers , as well as, delicious turkey focaccia sandwiches served fresh from Duetto's restaurant daily
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Schooner Spirit of Independence in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.