The Scotch Mist is a fun and fast sailing yacht, built in 1982 for racing by famed builder Bill Lee in Santa Cruz, California. In fact, she is the fastest production line sailboat of her size in the world, having won “first in class” in the prestigious Victoria-to-Maui Yacht race, besting her competition by over 24 hours. The speed of this awesome sailing vessel is truly exhilarating! And the serenity of your surroundings will leave you feeling completely relaxed and at ease. Enjoy one of our complimentary beverages local beer, white wine, sodas, juices & water, with champagne being added on the Sunset Sail, and let us do all the work!
What You'll Get
Scotch Mist Sailing Charters offers a fun and exciting morning snorkel sail from Lahaina Harbor. Maui is quite possibly the perfect location for sailing and snorkeling due to its pristine crystal clear water, abundance of marine life, and gentle trade winds. Join us on our 50’ Santa Cruz sailing yacht for a thrilling 4 hour adventure. Our knowledgeable captain and crew will guide you to the best snorkeling spots on the West Maui Coast and will choose the perfect location for the day depending upon prevailing conditions.
As many as 250 species of colorful tropical fish and marine animals inhabit the waters of Maui, and the pristine coral reefs are an absolute feast for the eyes. Sightings include butterfly fish, trumpet fish, parrot fish, rays, dolphins, turtles, damsel fish, wrasses, tangs and so many more. Our knowledgeable captain and crew are excellent nature guides as they take you into Maui’s magical undersea world. Maui Dolphin Sailing.
You get to experience an up-close encounter with the protected Hawaiian giant green sea turtles that populate this stunning natural reef. There is such a diversity of sea life on Maui’s many coral reefs that you are sure to have a great time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Breakfast - Tropical treat breakfast of local fruits and breads
- Lunch - turkey (or veggie) wrap, tropical fruit trays, potato chips, and cookies
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Soda/Pop - Sodas and Juices
- Alcoholic Beverages - Local Beer and White Wine
- Transportation to and from Lahaina Harbor Slip 2 (meeting point) not included.
Lahaina Harbor, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Scotch Mist Sailing Charters in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.