This course gives you a real scuba diving experience during which you will go out on the dive boat and do 2 dives on our beautiful coral reefs with one of our instructors. You will see uncountable varieties of colorful fish and possibly nurse sharks, reef sharks, eagle rays, turtles, goliath groupers and barracudas. We have no dangerous animals on our reefs, so you can relax and enjoy!
The price of this full day adventure includes everything you need for the experience (academics, rental gear, pool training, instructor for the whole day), and at the end of the day your souvenir certificate. All you need is a swimsuit and a towel.
Please note that you must be able to swim in order to learn how to scuba dive. You must also be in excellent health.
About This Deal
After a brief introduction and classroom briefing, we will outfit you with scuba gear and then your off to the pool where your instructor will teach a few scuba skills and you get to familiarize yourself with the use of the equipment. After a lunch break, you will go out on a dive boat and you will do two dives on the coral reef with your instructor. The program finishes at around 5 pm. Please make sure you do have transportation available since the pool site and the marina are a few minutes away by car.
• Scuba-Fun, 99222 Overseas Hwy Wyland Mural Building, Key Largo, FL 33037-4233
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Must be in excellent health
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Must know how to swim comfortably in the open ocean
- Must fill out a medical questionnaire, please refer to health restrictions below.
- Not recommended for travelers with Asthma, high blood pressure, ear infection, ear disease, problems with balance, respiratory problems, a history of colostomy, are over 45 and have a family history of heart attack or stroke, bleeding or blood disorders, diabetes, a history of seizures, blackouts or convulsions, or claustrophobia.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Local taxes
- Everything you need for the experience (academics, rental gear, pool training, instructor for the whole day)
- Professional Scuba Instructor
- All scuba equipment
- Swimsuit and Towel
99222 Overseas Hwy, Key Largo, FL 33037, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Scuba Fun Dive Center in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.