Cenotes provide some of the most amazing diving experiences in the world. Glide through the caverns enjoying endless visibility, other-worldly views of stalactites and stalagmites, beams of light filtering through the jungle above and rock formations beyond your imagination.
Small groups, best care of the divers and professionalism are our goal because Fun & Safe is the best manner to join any experience!!
What You'll Get
Cenotes are surface connections to subterranean water bodies… Thousands of years ago underwater caves started to collapse and gateways to the river system were opened creating sinkholes called Cenotes.
On this tour, you’ll visit these amazing Systems.
You’ll depart from the dive center by car to head to a famous Cenote like Dos Ojos or Chac-Mool. Passing through the dense Mayan jungle, you will make your way to the first cavern; a detailed briefing by a specialized guide will explain you the rules and procedures to master during the dive rather then the features of the structures that adorned the walls of the the of the cavern. Diving through this wonderland of stalactites, stalagmites, large caverns and light shows you are guaranteed an experience of a lifetime. After an interval surface during which to have a light lunch and have a soft drink, you’ll enjoy a second different cavern and you then back to Playa del Carmen at around 3.30 pm.
• Scuba Libre, Calle 4 Between 5ta. Av & Z. Fed. Maritima, Playa del Carmen 77710 Mexico
• Chikin Ha, Carretera Federal 307, Km. 265 Carretera de Cancún a Chetumal, Playa del Carmen 77728 Mexico
• Cenotes Dos Ojos, Tulum 77780 Mexico
• Cenote Jardin del Eden, Carretera Tulum-Playa del Carmen, 77710 Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring a towel and comfortable clothes
- Evidence of dive certification is required for all divers that wish to participate to this activity
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Snacks and drinks
- Tanks, Weights and lamp
- Cenote fee entrance
- Dive equipment 15 USD
- Dive computer 5 USD
- Note: If you would like to depart from Sandos Hotel, there is a12 USD fee
Scuba Libre Scuba Diving Playa del Carmen Riviera Maya, Calle 4 Norte Mz. 3 Entre 5ta avenida y la playa, Centro, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the SCUBA LIBRE in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.