Enjoy South Carolina’s second oldest city from our beautiful RED horse drawn-carriages. Our certificated guides will tell you all about Beaufort’s amazing History, from the Civil War to “Forrest Gump” running around town! Our tours last approximately 50-55 minutes and stroll through the HEART of Historic Beaufort S.C. You’ll see breath taking Antebellum homes, Historic Churches, movie sites and MUCH more! Sea Island Carriage Company has been Voted #1. Don’t miss out on Beaufort’s number 1 outdoor activity! Look for the RED ROCKING CHAIRS!!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: St. Helena's Anglican Church, 501 Church St Historic Downtown, Beaufort, SC 29902-4919
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sea Island Carriage Company in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.