What You'll Get
As you set course over to the island of Lanai you will be offered breakfast and coffee prepared by Chef Joey. Along the way keep your eyes open for Hawaiian spinner dolphins, bottle nose dolphins and humpback whales (seasonal) while you watch Maui fade away and approach the secluded snorkel sites offered around the shores of Lanai. The Captain will determine the best site to visit that day based upon current water conditions, typically Manele Bay Marine Reserve. Once in the water you will experience beautiful tropical fish, honu (Hawaiian green sea turtles), vibrant reef, and hopefully some other wildlife surprises. Once back on board you will enjoy a lunch once again prepared by Chef Joey and will be offered access to our premium beers, hand crafted cocktails and other libations as we take a leisurely cruise back to Ka’anapali Beach.
Throughout your trip HD cameras will be used to capture your adventure. These photos and videos on will be displayed on the onboard TVs and you will have the opportunity to own these memories.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
What to bring: towel, sunscreen and sense of adventure. Maybe some cash or a credit card if you decide to purchase photos, t-shirts, gratuity, etc.
Gear on board: masks and snorkels for all ages/sizes (tour provider does not provide prescription masks and/or masks to fit over glasses. Visit The Snorkel Store for rentals), fins for sizes 3-16, inflatable flotation vests for all sizes
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Buffet lunch
- Local guide
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- The listed price does not include parking fees, limited free parking available, paid car parking structure available near check in location
Kaanapali Beach behind the Whaler's Village Shopping Center and Leilani's Restaurant.
Check-in between 8-8:15am
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sea Maui in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.