What You'll Get
Sea Maui’s “Sunset Live” was designed for those guests who are looking for a little more excitement during their time out on the water. Our seasoned performers are popular local artist who totally play for the crowd, interact with the customers and make every Sunset Live not just a sail with music, but an entirely different experience available only on Sea Maui. This sail features an all inclusive premium bar and pupus (appetizers). We depart from Ka'anapali beach directly behind the Whaler's Village Shopping Center. Departure times are seasonal fall/winter 4:30pm, spring/summer 5pm with check in a 1/2 hour prior to sailing at our "Ocean Activities" booth located directly next to Leilani's Restaurant at the Whaler's Village Shopping Center just off the beach walk. We also have a blue and white "Sea Maui" beach umbrella out in the sand.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a barefoot tour, your shoes will be collected before boarding and returned at the end of the sail. Please leave your fresh white tennis shoes and stilettos at home.
- Our boat pulls up right on the beach, in the sand, for boarding. You can expect to get wet from about the knees down before stepping onto our stairway.
- We DO validate parking for The Whaler's Village Shopping Center parking structure. Pleas present your parking ticket for validation at CHECK IN.
- Min drinking age is 21, please bring your ID if you expect to drink.
- Please notify Sea Maui staff 24 hours in advance if you have any food allergies and dietary restrictions
- Check in a 1/2 hour before departure time. Departure times are seasonal, please call to confirm (Fall/Winter 4:30pm, Spring/Summer 5pm)
- We are located just off the beach walk, next to Leilani's Restaurant at The Whaler's Village Shopping Center in Ka'anapali.
- PLEASE don't be shy! If you have any additional questions or concerns please call us at (808) SEA-MAUI
- Light refreshments
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Live entertainment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Check in at our "Ocean Activities" booth located next to Leilani's and The Westin along the beach walk at Whaler's Village Shopping Center. Please allow time for parking. There is a limited amount of free beach parking between The Whaler's Village Shopping Center and The Westin Resort, if this lot is full we suggest parking in The Whaler's Village paid parking structure. Please present your ticket at CHECK IN for 4 hours of validation. All additional parking fees are the responsibility of the guest.
2435 Kaanapali Pkwy
Lahaina, HI 96761
Sunset Departure Times:
Aug 1st - Sept 14th 5pm
Sept 15th - March 31st 4:30pm
April 1st - June 14th 5pm
June 15th -July 31st 5:30pm
Please arrive 30 min prior to departure. All Customers MUST be checked at least 15 min before departure or they may forfeit their seat without a refund. Mahalo!
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.