Your West Maui Snorkel adventure departs from Kaanapali Beach. Along the way keep your eyes open for Hawaiian spinner dolphins, bottle nose dolphins and during the winter months you can experience the humpback whales that migrate from Alaska to our Maui waters. The Captain will determine the best sites to visit that day based upon current water conditions. Once in the water, you will observe beautiful tropical fish, honu (Hawaiian green sea turtles), vibrant reef, and hopefully some other wildlife surprises. Then after our second location, back on board you will enjoy a buffet lunch and will be offered access to our premium beers, hand crafted cocktails and other libations as we take a leisurely cruise back to Ka’anapali Beach.
About This Deal
Snorkeling along the West Coast of Maui with breakfast, lunch and an open bar included! Visit Maui's TOP snorkeling location from the convenience and comfort of our luxury catamaran.
(Whale watching included from Dec 15th - April 15th!)
• Sea Maui, 2435 Kaanapali Pkwy Check in at the Ocean Activities booth located between Leilani's & The Westin, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761-1980
• Ka'anapali Beach, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761
• Honolua Bay, Maui, HI
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility issues as this vessel loads from the beach.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Non-swimmers will not be allowed to participate in any in-water activities.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Soft drinks, juice, water, coffee
- Professional guides
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- 4 hours of parking validation
2435 Kaanapali Pkwy, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sea Maui in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings