· Reviewed February 13, 2018
· Reviewed October 20, 2017
· Reviewed July 31, 2017
What You'll Get
Your West Maui Snorkel adventure departs from Kaanapali Beach in front of Whaler’s Village near Leilani’s. As we set off in search of West Maui’s best snorkel sites you will be offered breakfast and coffee prepared by Chef Joey. Along the way keep your eyes open for Hawaiian spinner dolphins, bottlenose dolphins and during the winter months, you can experience the humpback whales that migrate from Alaska to our Maui waters. The Captain will determine the best sites to visit that day based on current water conditions. Some popular sites include Honolua Bay, Cliff House, Oluwalu, Mala Wharf and more. We cannot guarantee a specific site as the weather and water conditions change daily. Once in the water, you will observe beautiful tropical fish, honu (Hawaiian green sea turtles), vibrant reef, and hopefully some other wildlife surprises. Then after our second location, back on board you will enjoy a lunch once again prepared by Chef Joey and will be offered access to our premium beers, handcrafted cocktails and other libations as we take a leisurely cruise back to Ka’anapali Beach.
Throughout your trip, we will be using HD cameras to capture your adventure. We will display these photos and videos on our onboard TVs and you will have the opportunity to own these memories.
-What should I bring?
Just bring your towel, sunscreen, and sense of adventure! We provide the rest.
Maybe some cash or a credit card if you decide to purchase photos, t-shirts, gratuity, etc.
-Gear on board
Masks and snorkels for all ages/sizes (We do not provide prescription masks and/or masks to fit over glasses. Visit The Snorkel Store for rentals)
Fins for sizes 3-15
Inflatable floatation vests for all sizes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Soft drinks, juice, water, coffee
- Professional guides
- Use of snorkel equipment
- 3 hours of parking validation
- Gratuities (recommended)
Check in 8-8:15am / Departing at 8:30
4 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sea Maui in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.