Snorkel at 3 unique and pristine locations including Kealakekua Bay, the culturally significant Pu’uhonua O Honaunau, and a third remote location you wouldn’t be able to access any other way. Perhaps you’ll snorkel at a black sand beach and have it all to yourselves. Maybe a stone arch or a spectacular lava rock formation created thousands of years ago. We will take you to locations even residents of the Island have yet to see.Explore sea caves and lava tubes in our safe, exciting, and maneuverable vessels designed to get you up close and personal with the coast. Scout for marine life such as pilot whales as long as your boat, Hawaiian spinner dolphins, green sea turtles, and more.A deli lunch is provided, as are snacks, water & juice throughout the day. All the snorkeling gear and flotation devices you need as well. You simply show up in your swimsuit with your reef-safe sunscreen and towel in hand and away we go!
What You'll Get
Our most popular daytime tour, the Expedition South Kona showcases the best of the South Kona Coast. Imagine…..Three snorkeling locations in one sparkling Kona day. Perhaps a black sand beach all to yourselves. Stone arches and lava rock formations formed by Hualalai towering above your head. Pilot whales as long as your boat swimming along side you, Hawaiian spinner dolphins surfing in your wake. Explore parts of the Big Island of Hawaii that most do not.
• Snorkel Kealakekua Bay (Capt. Cook Monument)
• Snorkel Honaunau Bay (Place of Refuge)
• Snorkel a Third Remote, Inaccessible Location
• Deli Lunch (please notify us of any dietary restrictions you may have)Tropical Snacks, Juice, and Water
• Explore Sea Caves & Lava Tubes
• Explore the South Kona Coastline – 35 Mile Roundtrip
• Watch for Dolphins & Whales
• Shade & Sun Available
• Check-In 8:00 AM at 78-7138 Kaleiopapa Street, Return 1:15 PM
• Duration: 5 Hours
• Ages 5+
• Children’s Rate Applies to Ages 5-12
• Restrictions: We cannot accept any participants with back or neck problems and pregnant women.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Swimming & Snorkeling Experience recommended
- Must be able to climb a short pool ladder
- Women that are pregnant and individuals with back injuries are restricted
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Water & Juice
- Snorkeling Gear
- Flotation Devices
- Bottled water
78-7138 Kaleiopapa St, Kailua, HI 96740, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sea Quest Hawaii in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.