Snorkel at 3 unique and pristine locations including Kealakekua Bay, the culturally significant Pu’uhonua O Honaunau, and a third remote location you wouldn't be able to access any other way. Perhaps you’ll snorkel at a black sand beach and have it all to yourselves. Maybe a stone arch or a spectacular lava rock formation created thousands of years ago. We will take you to locations even residents of the Island have yet to see.
Explore sea caves and lava tubes in our safe, exciting, and maneuverable vessels designed to get you up close and personal with the coast. Scout for marine life such as pilot whales as long as your boat, Hawaiian spinner dolphins, green sea turtles, and more.
A deli lunch is provided, as are snacks, water & juice throughout the day. All the snorkeling gear and flotation devices you need as well. You simply show up in your swimsuit with your reef-safe sunscreen and towel in hand and away we go!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sea Quest Hawaii, 78-7138 Kaleiopapa St, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740
Explore three snorkel destinations, Kealakekua Bay, Puʻuhonua O Honaunau, and a private black sand beach. Our captain and crew will share the history and culture as they adventure through sea caves and lava tubes.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Swimming & Snorkeling Experience recommended
- Must be able to climb a short pool ladder
- Women that are pregnant and individuals with back injuries are restricted
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Lunch - Sandwich box provided to each guest. Please call with your sandwich choices: turkey, tuna, ham, roast beef, or veggie sandwiches available.
- Water & Juice
- Snorkeling Gear
- Flotation Devices
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Sea Quest Hawaii
78-7138 Kaleiopapa St, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sea Quest Hawaii in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings