Garibaldi Provincial Park, the crown jewel of Sea-to-Sky Country, contains the most awe-inspiring sights and visual delights of any terrain for hundreds of miles around. They are all located between Vancouver and Whistler! Enjoy amazing bird's-eye views and live narration from your pilot on this 50-minute flight over Whistler's backcountry from Squamish.
About This Deal
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Black Tusk Trail, Whistler, British Columbia Canada
Fly past the instantly recognizable Black Tusk
Stop At: Garibaldi Provincial Park, 1376 Depot Rd E, Brackendale, Squamish, British Columbia V0N 1H0 Canada
On the Whistler Backcountry Air Safari you will fly deep into Garibaldi Provincial Park, to the boundary layer between ancient glacial flows and volcanism. It’s here where mountains were forged, among fire and ice, as far back as 230 million years ago.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Stawamus Chief Park, Squamish, British Columbia Canada
See the Chief from an eagle's eye view.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants free of charge, and sit in the lap of a responsible guardian
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- All passenger weights must be advised at time of booking and entered in pounds (lbs)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Prior to boarding your flight you will be required to undergo a health check and a verification that you have a face covering or mask to cover your mouth and nose. All flights will be made private at no additional cost. You will only ever be flying with people from your own group.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Live commentary on board
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sea to Sky Air Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.