The Ketchikan All In One provides both the historical and scenic parts of Ketchikan, in a fully narrated 2.5 hour seaside tour. We will share our history rich city (including Creekstreet and the salmon ladder), explore the worlds largest collection of totem poles at Saxman Native Village, have a chance to view a wide variety of wildlife at Herring Cove ( including bears, seals and eagles) and see a beautiful waterfall. We travel comfortably in deluxe 14 passenger vans.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seaside Tours, Ketchikan, AK 99901
Stop At: Saxman Native Village, Ketchikan, AK
See the famous salmon ladder and admire the traditional totem poles
Stop At: Rotary Beach, 3550 S Tongass Hwy, Ketchikan, AK 99901-9601
Stop At: Herring Cove, 8033-7979 S Tongass Hwy, Ketchikan, AK 99901-9757
Look out for seals, eagles, and bears
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants do not occupy a seat (sits in lap)
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- All taxes, fees and charges are covered
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Seaside Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.