Presented By US Ghost Adventures! Journey back in time to discover Seattle’s tragic events, lawless characters, and frightening places that have made this city one of the most haunted in the nation. You’ll discover Suquamish Princesses, swashbuckling sailors, and unruly newspaper men. You’ll meet madames who ran brothels-turned-court houses, and you’ll shake hands with ghostly vaudevillians who still walk the halls of Seattle’s oldest and longest-running theaters. Watch history come to life in this fast-paced, friendly, and captivating look at some of Seattle’s most compelling and ghostly characters.
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Four Seasons Hotel Seattle, 99 Union St, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Begin your tour with stories of the unsettling history of Seattle dating back to the 1850's. Hear tales of the infamous ghosts that still wander the streets here.
Pass By: Post Alley, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Visit what is thought to be the most haunted section in Seattle. Hear the tales of “Haunted Pike Place” and the shadowy figures roaming around Pike Place and Post Alley.
Pass By: Market Theatre, 1428 Post Aly 1st & Pike, Seattle, WA 98101-2034
Learn the history behind Seattle's booming economy and discover the spirits that still linger today.
Pass By: Butterworth Building, 1921 1st Ave, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Built in 1903, this haunted hotspot was built with only one purpose. Death. This mortuary holds dark and gruesome secrets you will only hear on this walking ghost tour.
Pass By: Moore Theatre, 1932 2nd Ave, Seattle, WA 98101-1102
Visit the site of the Seattle's first cemetery. The building atop this disturbed burial ground is filled with haunts and unexplained phenomenon. Uncover the stories of ghosts that haunt these grounds.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Professional and Courteous Guides
- Intensely researched true stories of history
- Documented accounts of historic hauntings
- Food and Drink
- Motorized Transportation
Four Seasons Hotel Seattle, 99 Union St, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Seattle Terrors By Us Ghost Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings