See bears in their natural habitat on this 3 hour tour from Ketchikan. Take a 20 minute flight west over the inside passage to Prince of Wales Island, one of the largest Islands in the United States, and visit an official, United States Forest Service maintained bear viewing platform. Get-up close, safe, and uncrowded views of bears as they hunt for Salmon along the Dog Salmon Creek.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Prince of Wales Island, AK
Prince of Whales
Stop At: SeaWind Aviation, 1809 Tongass Ave Mailing: Po Box 9172, Ketchikan, AK 99901-6041
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Bottled water
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Entry/Admission - Prince of Wales Island
- Food and drinks, unless specified
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Seawind Aviation, Inc in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.