What You'll Get
Experience the exhilaration of parasailing over paradise! Float high above the water and look out over Florida’s picturesque Key West landscape. Parasailing can be done solo or tandem and is safe for anyone, age 6 and over.
Rides can be tailored to your taste – from mild to wild. Take in stunning bird’s eye views of the blues and greens of the Gulf of Mexico, palm trees and all your favorite Key West sights, like Mallory Square, Fort Zachary Taylor and Sunset Key. Be on the lookout for sea turtles, dolphins as well as a wide variety of other marine wildlife. This may be the best way to find a little peace and quiet in such a busy, lively a town!
Actual flight time is approximately 10 Minutes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Weight restrictions apply; minimum weight to participate is 90lbs (43kg / 6.40 stone)
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- We recommend you bring: Swimsuit, Beach towel, Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Camera
- Parasail (approx. 10 minutes flight time)
- Two paid participants may fly tandem at no additional cost.
- Professional guide
- All taxes and fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
Check in is 30 minutes prior to departure.
Returns to original point of departure approximately 1 hour after departure
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sebago Catamarans in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.