Enjoy 2 1/2 fun-filled and energetic hours exploring some of Sedona's most mystical and spiritual sites. Starting with the Amitabha Stupa, a place of true peace, visiting the ancient Native American medicine wheel, and receive a personalized intuitive Chakra reading! Our guides have helped many to understand the powerful energy of these places with thoughtful consideration to everyone's background and spiritual level. Lastly, you will visit both male & female energy vortices known in Sedona to be very powerful. So powerful in fact you will feel the cyclonic pull of its magnetism. THIS IS A MUST SEE! Join thousands of others; now believers in the pull of Sedona.
Please note: Due to Covid-19 or current weather conditions some locations may be restricted or closed. Please note all travelers must have their own vehicle as travelers may be asked to follow their guide on tour. Because of this we do our best to create alternative routes to our tours where vortexes are also present.
About This Deal
First stop will be at Amitabha Stupa, a place of great peace and energy. Here you will be given information about the history and importance of the Stupa. Be amazed at some of the information you learn! As you enter this holy ground, feel the energy swirl around you, giving you a warmth and peace. Your guide will then take you to the native American medicine wheel and explain it's importance and functions. Following this you will drive to one more place which is the location of a very powerful female energy vortex. This vortex comes from the sky to the ground as you may witness the surrounding trees bend to its cyclonic energy. This is an amazing place and will leave you feeling at peace and wanting to learn more.
This tour is for adults over age of 11 and up. This is not designed for children under the age of 11. Please book the regular Sedona Vortex Tour on our page if you have children.This is a small group to ensure a relaxing experience. Some locations have multiple vortices. Please note: Due to some areas and their covid restrictions and/or maximum person allowances or closures, we may have to choose alternate vortex sites.
• Amitabha Stupa & Peace Park, 2650 Pueblo Drive, Sedona, AZ 86339
• Thunder Mountain Trailhead, Thunder Mountain Road, Sedona, AZ 86336
• Seven Canyons, 755 Golf Club Way, Sedona, AZ 86336-3023
• Airport Mesa, 483 Airport Rd, Sedona, AZ 86336
• Sedona Airport Overlook, Sedona, AZ
• Fay Canyon Trail, Boynton Pass Road, Sedona, AZ
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for those with leg, hip, or other issues that prevent you from walking or hiking up slight inclines and hills
- Not recommended for travelers who have disabilities that impair their ability to walk, walk up inclines, or walk on downgrades.
- Travelers who MUST use a cane, walker, or wheelchair etc should not participate in this tour. If travelers have other questions please contact us directly.
- Because we leave promptly at the tour departure time on your booking, travelers who are late for their tour will not receive the ability to reschedule or a refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please read your ticket in full as there is important information regarding tour check in, our location etc.
- Check-in begins 15-30 minutes prior to the tour departure time on your ticket/booking. Guests who are not present for check in and have not called or informed us of any trouble locating us will not be permitted as a late check in to go on tour. No refunds or reschedules are offered to travelers who do not arrive at the correct time or miss their tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Travelers may need to have their own vehicle.
- Chakra Reading
- Bottled Water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Travelers may follow your guide in the comfort of your own vehicle.
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sedona UFO Tours LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
A paper voucher is required to redeem this service. Please bring your printed voucher with you to this activity.This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.