See the Canadian side of Niagara Falls inside and out on this 5-hour group tour with a knowledgeable local guide who has all kinds of interesting information to share about this world-famous natural wonder. Experience the top attractions like Skylon Tower and Journey Behind the Falls, take an exciting Hornblower cruise (operating from mid-May to November) and visit several viewpoints for various perspectives of the whole site — American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and Horseshoe Falls. This tour is limited to just seven people, ensuring you enjoy a small-group experience.
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Niagara Falls Canada, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3Y9 Canada
Majestic Niagara Falls.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Journey Behind the Falls, 6650 Niagara Pkwy, Niagara Falls, On L2G, Canada, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G Canada
Journey Behind the Falls
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Skylon Tower, 5200 Robinson St, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 2A2 Canada
Skylon Tower - Observation Deck
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Floral Clock, 7400 Portage Road Queenston ON, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6T2 Canada
The intricate designs on the face of the Floral Clock are created with up to 16,000 carpet bedding plants and are changed twice each year. The planted face of the Floral Clock is maintained by Niagara Parks horticulture staff, while the mechanism inside is kept in working order by Ontario Hydro.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: Hornblower Cruise is seasonal and only runs from May - November (dependent on weather). This portions is replaced by the Butterfly Conservatory and Niagara Fury in the off-season months
- All attractions are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off anywhere in Niagara Falls, Canada
- Transport by minivan
- Hornblower cruise
- Entry/Admission - Journey Behind the Falls
- Entry/Admission - Skylon Tower
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
4 to 5 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the See Sight Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.