This tour provides a unique experience to travelers and locals alike because of the use of Segway technology, a tour guide that provides you with historical explanations, and an introduction to Texas culture.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Texas State Capitol, 1100 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78704-1728
Riders will get to view the Texas State Capitol from the outside and the monuments around the capitol grounds.
Stop At: The Driskill, 604 Brazos St, Austin, TX 78701-3212
Riders will view the Driskill hotel and listen to their guide as they explain the brief history and stories concerning the hotel.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Congress Avenue Bridge / Austin Bats, 100 Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78701-4072
Riders will stop and watch the bats fly out from under the bridge.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Use of Segway
- Bottled water
1403 Lavaca St, Austin, TX 78701, USA
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Segcity Segway Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.