What You'll Get
Segway Nation's 2 hour Historic Downtown Austin Segway tour is offered once daily. This Austin Segway tour is our most popular tour, and is designed to be fun, entertaining and informative. This tour explores many of Austin’s historic landmarks, brilliant modern skyscrapers, the Texas state capitol building, and other historic and interesting buildings throughout downtown. Some of the Tour Highlights include the Texas State Capitol Building • Congress Avenue • Historic Driskill Hotel • Warehouse Entertainment District • Newly Redesigned 2nd Street District • Town Lake/Lady Bird Lake • Austin Convention Center • Famous 6th Street and Live Music Area • The Texas Walk of Fame • Angelina Eberly Statue • Many other great historic sites • Plenty of time to play on your Segway, lots of fun facts and time for great photos. Book now as this tour sells out fast
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Minimum age is 14 years old
- Minimum weight of 100 pounds, max weight of 275 pounds
- All participants must sign a liability waiver
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
Segway Nation Austin
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Segway Nation Austin in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.