What You'll Get
Segway Nation offers its 2.5 hour Ghost and Bat Segway tour once daily. Our Ghost and Bat Segway tour is offered once daily at 7:00 PM. Bats are seasonal and usually fly from March to October every year. This approximately 2.5 hour Segway tour is designed to be a fun nighttime Segway adventure through downtown Austin. We visit some of Austin's haunted downtown hotels and buildings, plus we Segway to some of Austin’s famous landmarks. Some of this Segway Tour’s Highlights include seeing the world’s largest urban bat colony of about 2 million Mexican Free-Tailed Bats • The Texas State Capitol Building • Haunted Hotels • Haunted Historic Buildings • Town Lake/Lady Bird Lake • Austin Convention Center • 6th Street Music and Entertainment District • Austin’s Moonlight Towers • Many other great historic sites • Plenty of time to play on your Segway, lots of fun facts and time for great photos! Come and see why this tour sells out year round
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Minimum age is 14 years old
- Minimum weight of 100 pounds, max weight of 275 pounds
- All participants must sign a liability waiver
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
Segway Nation Austin
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Segway Nation Austin in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.