SempeRide was established in 2013 with the main goal to provide the most professional, reliable, and competitively price ground transportation in the NYC and Tri-State area. The founder, Fredy Tello, a retired U.S. Marine and combat veteran applied the military ethos learned during his career to project a transportation company inspired by the high standards of the military. We specialize in private airport/seaport individual and group transfers. Our fully insured fleet consists of luxury sedans, mid and large SUVs, MB Sprinters, coach buses and wheelchair accessible vans. Our licensed chauffeurs are the best in the industry: very professional but yet personable, always ready to serve and satisfy all your needs. We are an all inclusive transportation provider very proud to serve both the disabled community, non-profits, and private clientele alike. Our motto is to Always stand by to provide you the most comfortable ride, Always on time.
What You'll Get
Unlike the stoic ride sharing apps of today, we pride ourselves in providing personalized, top notch, friendly, reliable, on time, hassle free, and affordable private transportation. Give us a try and see for yourself why we stand above and beyond the competition. See below for some of our salient service characteristics and product line up:
• Private Transport in late model, luxury black vehicles.
• Flat Rates - No Surcharges, No extra fees. Same rate to any destination in Manhattan
• Airport or Sea Ports>Hotel Transfers (one way or round trip)
• Corporate & Group Travel - Hourly as Directed Rates available
• Tourist Travel Experts
• Non-Emergency Medical Transport
• Wheelchair Accessible Transport
• Confirmations and receipts sent via e-mail
• State of the art dispatch and flight tracking system
• Customer relationship management - Direct access to the Owner
• 24 hour online reservations and GPS Vehicle Tracking System
• Fully licensed and insured and in compliance with NYC Taxi & Limousine Commission (TLC) Regulations
• We accommodate persons with disabilities including service animals
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A working Cell phone number must be provided at time of booking so our driver can contact you after you land to coordinate complimentary curbside pickup. Optional Meet & Greet service is also available upon request (extra charges apply)
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (not guaranteed)
- At time of booking, Arriving and departing Airline and flight # must be provided. Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of one person per booking is required. Max passenger capacity as follows: Sedan up to 3, Mid SUV up to 4, SUV up to 6
- Luggage maximum requirements are as follows: Sedan: 2 large and 1 carry on, Mid SUV: 4 large and 2 carry on, SUV: 6 large and 3 carry on, Sprinter: 14 large, Coach Bus: up to 56 large
- Please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable. Luggage must be stowed in trunk only.
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required (available upon request)
- Please note your booking time must match your flight scheduled arrival time. We will recommend a return pickup time from hotel or residence based on your scheduled flight departure time, weather and traffic conditions.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Following services are optional, additional surcharges apply: Extra Stops, Wait Time beyond allotted, Infant car seats, Inside Terminal Driver Meet & Greet, Parking. Optional services are payable direct to driver.
- Wait Time: we allow you 30 minutes free for domestic arrivals and 60 minutes for international arrivals, 10 minutes everywhere else. $1/min wait time charges apply thereafter and is payable direct to driver.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Wait Time: FREE 30 minutes for domestic arrivals, 60 minutes for international arrivals and 10 minutes from elsewhere
- All taxes, fees and tolls
- Fuel surcharge
- Standard Gratuities, but you are welcome to extra tip your driver based on excellent service (optional)
- Complimentary curbside pickup
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- Wait Time beyond 30 minutes for domestic arrivals, 60 minutes for international arrivals, and 10 minutes from scheduled pickup time.
- Driver Meet & Greet inside Terminal service
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- The listed price does not include: extra stops, meet & greet, parking, infant car seats, and wait time beyond allotted time
Airports (approximate travel time from/to Manhattan) JFK - John F. Kennedy International Airport - Jamaica, NY (60-90 mins) EWR - Liberty International Airport - Newark, NJ (60-90 mins) LGA - LaGuardia Airport - East Elmhurst, NY (45-60) TEB - Teterboro Municipal Airport - Teterboro, NJ (45-60) HPN - Westchester County Airport - White Plains, NY (60-120 mins) ISP - Long Island MacArthur Airport - Ronkonkoma, NY (90-120 mins) Seaports (approximate travel time from/to Manhattan) Manhattan Cruise Terminal - Piers 88 & 90 - 711 12th Avenue, New York, NY 10019 (15-45 mins) Brooklyn Cruise Terminal - Red Hook Pier 12 - 72 Bowne Street, Brooklyn, NY 11231 (30-45 mins) Cape Liberty Cruise Port - 4 Port Terminal Blvd., Bayonne, NJ 07002 (60-90 mins) Train Stations (approximate travel time from/to Manhattan) Pennsylvania Station - 8th Avenue and West 31st Streets, New York, NY - Amtrak and Long Island Railroad Services - check schedule for departure times and service availability Grand Central Terminal - 89 East 42nd Street, New York, NY - MetroNorth, NJ Transit & NYC Subway - check schedule for departure times and service availability
At pre-arranged scheduled pickup time or as soon as you meet your driver.
1 to 12 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the SempeRide in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.