This 2-hour tour will take you on a wild ride hugging the coastline and islands of Howe Sound, all while taking in the incredible wildlife. Check out the seal colony, bird sanctuary, and lighthouse view of Vancouver. With an experienced guide at the helm you won't miss a thing. You may even choose to get off the boat in Snug Cove, Bowen Island and explore the shops and parks before returning to Horseshoe Bay by ferry.
About This Deal
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sewell's Marina, 6409 Bay St, West Vancouver, British Columbia V7W 3H5 Canada
Check in for the adventure at 1pm. The tour departs at 1:30pm and heads north into Howe Sound; one of the southern most fjords in the northern hemisphere.
The 30 foot rigid hull inflatable vessel will provide a comfortable ride, amazing views, and perhaps a little sea spray along the way. Suited up in Mustang Survival Suits, you will stay nice and warm. Remember to bring your sunglasses and cameras (plastic bags will be provided to keep them dry).
At 3:20pm the safari tour will take you into Snug Cove on Bowen Island if you would like to depart the tour at this time to explore the island you are welcome to do so. If you choose this option the Snug Cove Ferry will bring you back to Horseshoe Bay when you are ready. Otherwise you can stay aboard the vessel and it will bring you back to Horseshoe Bay no later than 4pm. This tour is excellent for both locals and visitors, there is no better way to see the sights of a fjord and the beautiful skyline of Vancouver.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the lot chosen.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sewell's Marina in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.