Guided 3 hour city tour including stops at the Golden Gate Bridge, Coit Tower, Fisherman's Wharf, Union Square, The Embarcadero & More. Choose from a 4 passenger sedan, 6 passenger SUV or 14 passenger Sprinter Van
About This Deal
You will be picked up from the hotel or location of your choice within San Francisco. You will be given the option of our guided 3 hour tour or you may choose to select your own route. Our professional chauffeur will point out all pertinent sights and provide excellent photo ops for your entire party. You may choose to extend your tour if you find you need more time.
Your tour will include most major scenic stops in San Francisco and we will help adjust the best route depending on your pick-up location.
• Golden Gate Bridge
• Golden Gate Park
• Fisherman's Wharf
• Park Presidio
• Crissy Field
• Japan Town
• Ocean Beach
• Baker Beach
• San Francisco Zoo
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Private tour
- Food and drinks
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the SF Limo & Bus Charter in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.