The captain works with the guest to design a custom outing based on his 30 years of cruising experience in the local area. With knowledge of the local sea conditions and coastal ecology. you build a custom experience. Typically, Guests experience:
* Offshore sailing
* Relaxing in secluded Anchorages
* Intracoastal Excursions
*Transits to Wilmington or Southport (return fee not included)
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Wrightsville Beach, Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina
Our private charter attraction provides guests with the option of sailing offshore for approximately two hours and returning along Banks Channel along the south end of Wrightsville Beach. We pass by Masonboro Island Reserve and the Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Snacks - We provide soft drinks, juice, cold water, and assorted snacks to our guests.
- Gratuity is always appreciated, but not included in the price
3 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Shamrock Sailing Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.