What You'll Get
After arriving at the stables and filling out the necessary paperwork, you'll be matched up with a horse based on your height, weight and level of experience. Your trail guide will teach you the basics of riding a horse, then you'll begin your 1-hour long trail ride adventure where you are bound to see amazing wildlife and nature. There is an abundance of wildlife in the park that you may have the opportunity to see including deer, ducks, cranes, and raccoons. You explore one of the most beautiful and largest urban parks in the USA. At a size of 4,500 acres this area covers more than five times the area of Central Park in New York City.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Minimum 50 Inches tall
- All participants need to weigh under 250 lbs each
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Trail guide
- All equipment
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Shelby Farms Stables in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.