The tour is $450 total for up to 6 passengers onboard max, not per adult. Sightseeing, searching for dolphins and manatees along the way, describing the area we pass by and music that you choose will be played if you want.
What You'll Get
Tikibar Hopping Sarasota
Route Duration: 3 hoursStops on the Tikibar Hopping Sarasota:
- 2 Marina Plaza - Marina Jack's
- 5 Bayfront Dr - O'leary's Tikibar
- 1601 Ken Thompson Pkwy - Old Salty Dog City Island
Bird Key Park
Operates: Departure time from Turtle Beach 12pm and arriving time back to Turtle Beach 3pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- lifejackets for kids 6 years old and under are provided
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Restroom on board
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages - It is BYOB, meaning you are allowed to bring alcohol onboard. I just don't provide any.
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Shellebrate Boat Tours LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.