As the best-known type of bodywork performed today, one of the primary goals of the Swedish massage technique is to relax the entire body. This is accomplished by rubbing the muscles with long gliding strokes in the direction of blood returning to the heart.
What You'll Get
Swedish massage therapy involves soft, long, kneading strokes, as well as light, rhythmic, tapping strokes, on topmost layers of muscles. By relieving muscle tension, Swedish therapy can be both relaxing and energizing.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Alcoholic Beverages - Complimentary Champagne
- Coffee and/or Tea
28 W 44th St, New York, NY 10036, USA
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/2/2019 - 2/11/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Skinova Medspa New York in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.