Gaze upon the city sights from the pinnacle of Chicago, the Skydeck. Located on the 103rd floor of Willis Tower, formerly Sears Tower -- the third-tallest building in the world -- the Skydeck offers spectacular sweeping views and is full of interactive exhibits. To complete your exciting Chicago experience, head to the Ledge, a glass balcony showcasing unbeatable views of Chicago’s top attractions like Wrigley Field and the Navy Pier.
We added a brand new Chicago Experience that you start with by the box office prior taking the elevator trip to the 103rd floor. It is a 45,000 sq ft. museum of today. The New Experience is part Chicago History, part Architecural tour, part Selfie Museum and part Children's Museum. This is fun and interactive for all ages. Ride our "L" Train, see our infinity pizza bed, take pictures ontop of Willis Tower and so much more! This is the best way to see Chicago in one setting.
With mobile tickets, simply scan your phone for direct entry into the SkyDeck
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
Visit: Skydeck Chicago - Willis Tower, 233 S Wacker Drive entrance on Jackson Blvd (south side of building), Chicago, IL 60606-7147
Marvel at Chicago from an unparalleled viewpoint during this exciting Skydeck experience. Located in Willis Tower, formerly Sears Tower, the Skydeck offers spectacular sweeping vistas of Chicago and beyond from the 103rd floor. Walk out onto the Ledge, a glass box-like balcony that extends 4.3 feet (1.3 meters) from the building, and experience an unconventional view-straight-down! Admire the lofty views of top Chicago attractions from a breathtaking height of 1,353 feet (412.4 meters). On a clear day, you can see up to 50 miles (80.5 km) out! It’s also the perfect vantage point for great sunset and twinkling nightscape views. Bring your camera or treat yourself to a professional photo available at the gift shop.
Enjoy our new multi million dollar expansion with our new Chicago Experience. Prior to taking the elevator ride to the 103rd floor, enjoy a 45K sq. ft. museum that encompasses a little history, architecture, part children's and instagrammable museum. Great for all ages!
- Wheelchair, scooter and stroller accessible
- Tickets are non-refundable for limited/zero visibility, long wait times, early closures, or events outside of the Skydeck's control
- Download the Skydeck mobile app and get a free viewfinder you can use to point out the most notable sites in Chicago. It’s like having your own personal tour guide! Available in English, French, Spanish, and Mandarin
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Video and interactive exhibits
- Hearing- assistance receivers available for video
- Skydeck Admission
- Entry/Admission - Skydeck Chicago - Willis Tower
- Souvenir photographs
90 to 120 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Skydeck Chicago in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings