What You'll Get
Your Kauai zipline tour takes place at a zipline course just outside the Poipu resort area and the town of Koloa, near the southeastern tip of Kauai. When you arrive, meet your zipline guides, who will give you a quick safety briefing and outfit you with all the necessary equipment and gear.
Then take to the trees for your eight-line adventure! As you soar across the lush valley from platform to platform (some as high as 200 feet in the air!) catch views of Kauai’s southern shore and the bright blue Pacific, and hear legends about Kauai from your guides.
See native vegetation like the uluhe fern and the kukui, Hawaii’s state tree; as the bright green landscape spreads out beneath you, you’ll have no trouble understanding why Kauai is called the Garden Isle! During the tour, three water breaks will be taken so you can stay hydrated and catch your breath.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Participants must weight between 80 lbs (36 kg) and 260 lbs (118 kg)
- Please wear closed-toe shoes
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Local guide
- All necessary equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Poipu zipline course
Varies; See "Schedule and Pricing" section for available departure times. Check-in is 30 mins prior to departure.
2 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Skyline Eco-Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.