What You'll Get
Discover Maui's incredible natural beauty as you explore off the beaten path on this 3.5-hour ziplining tour. This thrilling zipline experience is conveniently located just minutes from Maui’s popular Ka’a napali resort area and Lahaina.
After meeting your group and guide in Ka’anapali, hop in an off-road vehicle and travel through the rugged valleys of Mauna Kahalawai (the West Maui Mountains ). From your launching point, take in sweeping views of West Maui, Molokai, Lanai and the Pacific Ocean. This awe-inspiring environment creates the perfect backdrop for each of the eight zipline crossings.
Soar high above two valleys and between the ziplines, hike 2 miles (3.2 km) through lush terrain and learn about Maui's natural environment and some of Hawaii's rich culture and history from your knowledgeable guide.
Step up to the edge of a 1,000-foot (304-meter) valley overlook, and see vistas of disarming beauty. See Maui's historic town of Lahaina on the right and the West Maui Mountains’ highest point Pu'u Kukui on the left.
Continue your zipline tour and travel on four more thrilling ziplines. Soak in more amazing views as you fly over Maui’s incredible landscape.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Participants must weigh between 80 lbs (36 kg) and 260 lbs (118 kg)
- Participants must be able to walk for 2 miles on uneven terrain
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not recommended for pregnant women, participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Minimum age is 10 years; children under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Close-toed shoes are required; shorts and short-sleeve shirts are recommended
- Participants must not have been scuba diving within 24 hours of tour time
- 3.5-hour zipline adventure in Ka'anapali
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Ka'anapali, Maui (10-minute drive from Lahaina)
7am - 2pm daily
3 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Skyline Eco Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.