· Redeemed 7 days ago
· Redeemed July 19, 2017
· Redeemed June 14, 2017
What You'll Get
Your exciting zipline adventure takes place at near the Akaka Falls State Park on the Big Island’s beautiful Hamakua Coast, known for its lush botanical gardens and waterfalls.
Just north of Hilo, Akaka Falls State Park is home to Akaka Falls, located on Kolekole Stream. When you arrive, you’ll be greeted by your professional zipline instructor and given a safety orientation. Once you’re strapped in, you’re ready to fly!
Soar over tropical greenery, cascading waterfalls, lush botanical gardens and diverse agricultural land. As you zip along, enjoy views of mountains and the beautiful Pacific Ocean off in the horizon.
You’ll travel on a 7-zipline course, which starts out mild and progressively increases in length and height, so that both thrill seekers and those who have never ziplined before can enjoy the thrills of ziplining. Each zipline is themed after an important staple in Hawaiian agriculture, and your guide will accompany and educate you along the way. You'll also get to sample some native Hawaiian fruits!
The grand finale is a zipline that reaches 3,350 feet (1,021 meters) in length – making it one of the longest ziplines in the country – and travels directly over a 250-foot (76-meter) waterfall!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Check-in 30 mins prior to tour time
- Minimum weight is 80 lbs (36 kg)
- Maximum weight is 260 lbs (118 kg)
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- All necessary equipment
- Professional instructor
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Skyline Eco - Big Island in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.