What You'll Get
You'll be kept on the edge of your seat as you enjoy a delicious dinner and dessert with unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks. The nightly performances feature one of 12 original comedy mysteries - and you might be chosen for a cameo role in the show!
All shows are 2.5 hours of scripted mystery, improvisation and audience participation. Watch for anything suspicious, interrogate the suspects and help solve the crime!
Sleuth's Mystery Dinner Shows alternate throughout the week. Please see below for descriptions on all the shows, which range from aristocratic mayhem at Lord Mansfield's Foxhunt Banquet, wedding shenanigans when Kim and Scott Tie the Knot, celebrity crimes at The Premiere and a family get-together with Family Tree.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must call Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show at least 24 hours prior to showtime to reserve your seats and advise your dinner selection.
- Hors d'oeuvres
- Cheese spread
- Dinner rolls
- Mixed greens salad
- Honey glazed Cornish hen with herb stuffing and sweet potato OR
- Baked cheese lasagna (with or without meatballs) with garlic bread OR
- Prime rib with baked potato (Additional $6.39 at the door)
- Fresh vegetable medley
- Delicious 'mystery' dessert
- Unlimited wine, Bud and Bud Light beer, soft drinks, coffee and iced tea
- 'Whodunit' Show
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Sleuth's Mystery Dinner Show
8267 International Drive
(in the Gooding's Plaza behind Ripley's Believe it or Not)
2 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sleuth's Mystery Dinner Shows in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.