Navigate in a cozy yacht from the Nichupté Lagoon to Isla Mujeres, passing by the shallow mangrove canals on the way to beautiful Caribbean waters, where we will have time for snorkeling and relaxation.
Once at Isla Mujeres, we stop in front of the shallow waters of playa norte where you will have time to spend in the beach, snorkel with Sea Doo scooters or just relax and have fun in the sun!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playa Centro , Isla Mujeres, Centro - Supmza. 001, Isla Mujeres, Q.R., Mexico
You will visit one of the best beaches in Mexico!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Museo Subacuatico de Arte, Cerrada Las Golondrinas, Alfredo V. Bonfil # 24, 77560 Mexico
You will snorkel in El Meco reef and witness colorful caribbean fish, beautiful reef formations and some scuptures of the Cancun Underwater Museum
Duration: 40 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Playa Centro , Isla Mujeres
- Entry/Admission - Museo Subacuatico de Arte
- Private transportation
- Reef & Marine Park tax
7 to 8 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Smart Tourism Mexico in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.