Your tour will be led by a guide who has lived their entire life surrounded by these beautiful giants. That experience has only led them to fall more in love with and to want to share the Coastal Redwoods with visitors from near and far. We believe that these trees can be best appreciated with historical and ecological context. It's not just a walk in the woods. It is a deeper dive into Sonoma County and the forces that have shaped it's natural beauty. A couple hours disconnecting from phones and emails and reconnecting with thousands of years of sustained natural beauty is what we all need now more than ever!
About This Deal
The Redwoods of the Pacific Coast are a must see for visitors from all over the world. California is home to the largest trees in the world clocking in at hundreds of feet tall and thousands of years old. Walking among these giants is the best way to truly appreciate their majesty and the surest way to create an experience you will remember for the rest of your life. Join Smart Tours as we visit and learn about a very special grove of protected Coastal Redwoods in the heart of the world famous Russian River Valley. Enjoy a fantastic tour led by one of our knowledgeable, passionate local guides and marvel at some of the tallest trees on Earth! There are multiple routes/difficulties available so that all can enjoy a hike under these amazing trees.
• Armstrong Redwood State Reserve, 17020 Armstrong Woods Rd, Guerneville, CA 95446-9587
• Russian River Valley, Russian River Valley, California
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Social distancing will be respectfully requested for tours with multiple groups. Due to Covid-19 we are not able to supply any food or drinks but please feel free to bring snacks.
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
Armstrong Redwoods State Natural Reserve, 17000 Armstrong Woods Rd, Guerneville, CA 95446, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Smart Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.