Our daily snorkel trips depart from the tranquil island of Duck Key, which boasts some of the most beautiful water in the keys. Aboard our new power catamaran, Helios, you will enjoy a quick island tour passing the Hawks Cay Resort, Dolphin Connection, and residential area of Duck Key. Then it’s a pleasant 20 minute cruise to the reef. Be sure to keep your eyes open for turtles and dolphins on the way! Enjoy approximately 1.5 hours of snorkeling the Coffins Patch Sanctuary Preservation Area of the Reef.
What You'll Get
Join us as we set off for reef snorkeling at Coffins Patch aboard Helios, our 45’ power catamaran. The shallow patch reefs of the Coffins Patch Sanctuary Preservation Area (SPA), located approximately four nautical miles off Key Colony Beach, offer some of the best snorkeling in the Middle Keys.
Tangs, jacks, stingrays, nurse sharks, grouper, lobster, butterfly fish, and the curious moray all call Coffins Patch home, plying the easy currents among soft corals, up to three-foot round boulder coral, and some of the prettiest patches of pillar coral in the area. The azure Caribbean water around the reef is the best place to observe the abundant sea life! Snorkel gear included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Filtered Water
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Solé Watersports in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.