Between the jungle and the caribbean, is this important city and old coastal port of the Mayan civilization. Formerly called, "Zama", which means "Reborn, Dawn". Another of the sites that with great temples, observatories, remember and still maintain the ancestral energy of the old settlers. A sensorial experience bringing ancient Maya traditions to your ears.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
This tour will take you on an adventure for the entire archeological zone of Tulum. you will get to know the wonderful stories behind the construction of this wonders.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All chapters and maps offline and tips to explore Riviera Maya
- Smartphone and headsets
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the SOUNDWALKRS in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.