This full-day trip to Key West from Miami includes a 4-hour ride across of one of America's most unique motor journeys, the scenic 110-mile Overseas Highway combines ocean views, 42 bridges, natural wonders and history like no other place. Each region of the Keys has its own unique character, worlds away from big cities and theme parks. After you enjoy a full day in the Keys, please visit our shop where you can pick up your free bike rental for a full day ( 9am to 6pm ), to explore South Beach during your stay in Miami.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Key West, Key West, Florida Keys, Florida
Spend the day in beautiful Key West! This lovely city, known for its bohemian vibe, draws tourists from all over the world, and it has been called home by several famous writers, including Ernest Hemingway, Robert Frost, and Tennessee Williams.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: The Overseas Highway, Key West, FL
Ride to Key West surrounded by amazing blue scenarios.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Seven Mile Bridge, Mile Marker 47 Overseas Hwy, Marathon, FL 33050
The Seven Mile Bridge connecting some of the keys is one of the highlights of this ride before you reach your final destination.
Stop At: Mallory Square, 400 Wall St, Key West, FL 33040-6633
Enjoy famous Mallory Square!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: South Florida Trikke, 1401 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139-4109
Enjoy a FREE bicycle rental for one day in South Beach when you book this tour! Our shop is located in the heart of the Art Deco District, where you can ride up and down beautiful parks, enjoy the beauty of the city, and sunbathe at the beach.
Duration: 12 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please indicate hotel name and address in Special Requirements field at time of booking in order to schedule pick up.
- Pick up from Hotels in the South Beach area and downtown Miami (Bayside Market Place) only. Pick ups from houses and apartments are not available.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
Traveler pickup is offered
1401 Washington Ave. Miami Beach, FL 33139
14 to 16 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the South Florida Trikke Segway and Bikes in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.