The Maui South Shore Kayak and Snorkel Tour combines an enjoyable lengthy paddle along the beautiful Makena coastline with a snorkeling adventure of a lifetime! Kayaking Maui South Shore’s beautiful reef reveals multi-colored tropical fish and turtles. A few snorkel stops guided by naturalists, and an easy paddle back sums up this great family-friendly Maui kayaking adventure.
What You'll Get
The morning sun provides the energy and inspiration for an impressive day on the water as you paddle in South Maui's early morning calm waters. The early start will get you to all the best snorkeling spots first.
This Maui kayaking adventure has something for everyone, including a hearty paddle of 4.5 miles (7.2 km), snorkeling, and scenic views. You'll snorkel in several sites along the way, all with colorful corals, vibrant reef systems and of course many green sea turtles.
Paddling distance is approx. 4.5 miles (7.2km).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Paddling distance is 4.5 miles
- Not recommended for child aged 8 and under
- Beach Instructions and Safety Talk
- Guide Assisted Launch and Landings
- Quality Snorkel Equipment, PFD, and Where Required, Water Socks
- Light refreshments
- Quality Touring Kayaks - Singles and Doubles Available
- CPR and First Aid Certified Guides with Many Years Ocean Experience
- Local taxes
- Gratuity (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
5200 Makena Rd, Kihei, HI 96753, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the South Pacific Kayaks & Outfitters/Tiki Team Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.