What You'll Get
Meet your guide at noon at Tondee's Tavern, 7 East Bay Street in downtown Savannah Georgia. After trying their award winning shrimp and grits over a brief introduction to the history of the city, as well as Tondee's Tavern, Begin walking around the city’s beautiful squares and along its historic waterfront on your way to 5 more restaurants serving up authentic low country cuisine such as blue-crab stew, and fried crab claws. Taste enough samples for a filling lunch.
As you walk, you will learn about Savannah’s long and fascinating history as Georgia’s hostess city of the South. From the first wooden ships to cross the Atlantic Ocean, to the city's secret Shanghai Tunnels, to Forrest Gump, we will talk all things Savannah.
This food tour is conducted at a leisurely pace but please consider bringing a bottle of water, checking the forecast to see in an umbrella or sunscreen is needed and of course, walking shoes. Conclude your tour very close to where you started at noon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Food tasting
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
7 East Bay Street Savannah GA 31401
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Southern Flavors Savannah in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.