What You'll Get
Built for the 1962 World’s Fair, the 605-foot tall (184 meters) Space Needle is an integral part of the Seattle skyline and the landmark of the city with over one million visitors making their way to the top each year. Now it’s your turn to experience it for yourself! After redeeming your ticket at the bottom of the Space Needle, take a 41-second elevator ride to the top for a stunning panorama view of the sprawling city cradled between the Puget Sound and rolling hills to the East. The imposing, glacier-capped Mt. Rainier will loom large before you while distant views of the Olympic and Cascade Mountain ranges retreat towards to the horizon. Reach out and touch the view with hands-on digital experiences, and take home a FREE digital souvenir photo. If you see one thing in Seattle, see everything!
Right next door to the Space Needle, immerse yourself in a world there curiosity, creativity, and color come to life at Chihuly Garden and Glass. Visit the Galleries, ever-changing Garden, and signature Glasshouse, where you’ll be inspired by artist Dale Chihuly’s innovation and passion. Be sure to join a complimentary gallery talk or garden tour (offered hourly), experience live glassblowing demonstrations (November through May), or use the FREE enhanced audio tour (smartphone required) to explore more of the world of glass.
Visit both iconic attractions on the same day to take advantage of this special ticket package. Be sure to visit spaceneedle.com and chihulygardenandglass.com before your plan your visit; both venues have occasional closures for special events.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must have a paper voucher, electronic vouchers will not be accepted
- Voucher is valid for one-time use, any day during normal operating hours
- All customer names must be provided at booking
- Please redeem printed voucher at the Space Needle to be issued a timed ticket for both attractions-even if you'd like to visit Chihuly Garden and Glass first
- Check spaceneedle.com and chihulygardenandglass.com for current hours; both venues have occasional closures for private events.
- Space Needle
- Free digital photo downloads
- Hands-on digital experience and telescopes
- Chihuly Garden and Glass
- Hourly gallery talk and garden tours (check daily schedule), live glassblowing demonstrations (Nov. - May), and enhanced audio tour (smartphone required)
- Entry/Admission - Space Needle
- Entry/Admission - Chihuly Garden and Glass
- Transportation to/from attraction
- Food and drinks
Seattle Space Needle, Seattle Center
The Space Needle is open 365 days a year.
Chihuly Garden and Glass hours vary seasonally
A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Space Needle in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.