Visit the surf mecca known as the North Shore. Begin your day by learning about Oahu’s rich history and sites as your professional tour guide takes you from the busy streets of Waikiki to the North Shore where you’ll feel like you’ve arrived on a tropical island in the South Pacific. From big wave surfing beaches like Banzai Pipeline and Sunset this tour really does visit the best attractions on North Shore including a visit to Historic Haleiwa Town. Pickups at all Waikiki locations and at Kahala Resort.
What You'll Get
There’s really no better way to spend your day on Oahu than by visiting the laid back countryside also known as the North Shore. Begin your morning by learning about Oahu’s rich history and sites as your professional tour guide takes you from the busy streets of Waikiki to the North Shore where you’ll feel like you’ve arrived on another island. From big wave surfing beaches like Banzai Pipeline and Sunset this tour really does visit the best attractions on North Shore including a visit to Historic Haleiwa Town.
While exploring the North Shore, this tour also includes lunch at Waimea Valley. Famous for its lush landscapes, waterfall, and variety of tropical plants from around the world, it’s no surprise Hollywood frequently uses this location for many popular films. The cool valley air and tropical flora and fauna will make it hard to leave for locals and visitors alike.
Of course to really appreciate the beautiful countryside that you’ll explore all morning is to view it all from a mountain top lookout. Before being dropped back off at your Waikiki Hotel, this tour also includes a visit to the Pali Lookout which is perched high above the Koolau Mountains. This breathtaking view will allow you to see the route you’ve just traveled along with panoramic ocean views of Kaneohe Bay and windward coast.
This half day North Shore adventure is a hard bargain to beat. Not only will you have your entire afternoon for other activities, but you’ll also get to see the real Hawaii and gain a better appreciation for the majestic island of Oahu. Perfect for couples, families, young and old - this tour really should be on the top of your must do list!
Exclusive to Imi Tours you will enjoy a specially crafted meal seated on a private terrace overlooking the beautiful gardens of Waimea Valley. Truly a VIP experience.
Lunch will be a delicious and eclectic mix of cultures and flavors made with locally grown items. An equally delicious vegetarian meal is available with 24 hour advance notice of your tour date.
• Waikiki and Kahala Hotels Pickup and Drop Off
• Explore majestic Waimea Valley and botanical gardens with lunch included
• Take a dip in Waimea Valley Waterfall
• Stop to experience Historical Haleiwa Town
• North Shore legendary surfing beaches
• Visit and enjoy the views of Oahu’s East shore from the Nuuanu Pali LookoutWhat to bring:
• Comfortable shoes for walking
• Extra pair of Slippers/Flip Flops
• Sunscreen, Hat and Sunglasses
• Extra change of clothes
• Bring a water bottle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants under 2 are no charge provided they do not occupy a seat
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Waimea Valley
Pick ups available from all locations in Waikiki and Kahala Resort
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the SpeediShuttle in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.